Ration Card Odisha | Food Security Card Odisha | Ration Card Odisha Apply Online | Ration Card BPL List 2019-20 | Ration Card Status Check, and eligibility all these Ration Cards Odisha’s topics have been covered here.
Let’s have a look at them one by one.
Table of Contents
Ration Card Odisha| Food Security Odisha
Ration Card is a government-provided legal document which can be used multi-purposely. One of the major benefits of having a Ration Card in Odisha is you can avail the facility of subsidized rate food commodities, fuels, and grains from the Odisha Government.
A ration card can also be used for a reference document while you are applying for a domicile certificate or income certificate in various states of India.
Department of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Welfare of Government of Odisha issues Ration Card to the citizen of Odisha state.
Ration card digitization is ongoing in India. We already have shared these states Ration card complete process on our website.
- UP Ration Card List, Status, Online apply
- AP Ration Card List, Status, Online apply
- WB Digital Ration Card List, Status and Online Apply
- Bihar Ration Card Online Apply, Status and List
- Ration Card Delhi Online apply, Status check and Eligibility
- Ration Card Uttarakhand List, Online apply, status, eligibility
- Ration Card Jharkhand Apply Online, Check Status and Eligibility
Reasons for Obtaining Ration Card in Odisha
These are some important benefits which motivate people to get and apply for Ration Card in Odisha.
1. It can be used as proof of residence while selling or buying a land/ property.
2. It is also required to claim a loan from the banks.
3. Ration card helps as an identity proof for the citizens.
4. To avail government services at a subsidized rate for the eligible beneficiaries food frains, edible oils and fuels
5. Ration Card supports as an identification proof for your entire family since it contains details about the number of family members, income levels, number of children, gender, photographs, etc.
Types of Ration Cards in Odisha
These types of Ration Cards are applicable and available in Jharkhand –
1. Odisha APL Ration Card – It’s a yellow-colored Ration Card and given to those families coming above the poverty level.
If you hold an APL Ration Card then you are not authorized for getting subsidized rates on governmentally provided food commodities.
2. Odisha BPL Ration Card – It’s a white-colored Ration card. Families having an annual income of less than Rs. 150,000 comes under this category of Ration Card in Jharkhand.
This type of ration card is issued to the people living below the poverty line. In other word, people or families who are poor can get this card. Subsidized rate food commodities are available for Jharkhand BPL Ration cardholders.
3. Odisha Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) Cards: It’s a pink-colored Ration Card. This type of ration card is issued to the economically weakest section of the societies. Landless laborers, marginal farmers, artisans, craft men, widows, terminally ill persons, etc. are covered under this scheme. They can easily avail the subsidized rates of food in Jharkhand.
|Ration Card Type
|Ration Card Colour
|APL Ration Cards
|Above Poverty Line families whose annual income above Rs.15000.
|BPL Ration Cards
|Below Poverty Line families whose annual income of less than Rs.10000.
|Issued to the poorest sections of the society.
Ration Card Odisha Eligibility Criteria
To check whether you are eligible or not for the Ration Card in Odisha have a look at the eligibility criteria provided below.
- You should be a permanent citizen of Odisha
- You must qualify the income criteria for APL & BPL
- The applicant must not be the possession of an Odisha Ration Card
- Keep you Income certificate ready to show you APL/BPL status
- If you are a newly married couple in Odisha you can apply for a new ration card. In this instance, Surrender certificate is required from the previous place of residence, issued by the District and Block level Supply officer.
- If you have a new family member i.e birth of a child then you can apply for Ration Card for the newly born member. It is like adding a new name in the old list.
Documents Required for Ration Card Application in Odisha
Here is the list of documents to get a new ration card in Odisha or for Ration Card Odisha online apply –
- Address Proof – Aadhar Card, Residential certificate, Water, Electricity or Telephone Bill
- If on rent – Rent Receipt
- In case of transferring from one Town or Gram Panchayat to another – Surrender Certificate
- In case of transferring from one Town or Gram Panchayat to another – Ration Card of the previous residence
- For Govt/Semi Govt Personnel – Certificate of residence address and number of members by Institutional Head
- For people working in Registered Industrial Institutions –Residence certificate and number of members by Institutional Head or Reporting Officer
- For students in Urban Area – Certificate for taking education and residential address by Institutional Head
- 2 passport-sized photograph of Family Head
- Income Certificate and in some cases PAN Card is also required
Ration Card Odisha Online Apply 2019-20
To get a new Ration Card in Odisha follow the process given below.
Step 1: For issuance of a new Ration Card in Odisha, Visit the Odisha Food, Supplies & Consumer Welfare department’s official website.
Step 2: You have to click on the “e-Bitaran Odisha” on the home page of the portal.
Step 3: Then you will be redirected to the next page where you have to click on the “Ration Card Application Form under NFSA-2013” link to download the form in the PDF format.
Note: You could also obtain this application form from your circle office on payment of a prescribed fee.
Download the Ration Card Odisha Online form our website. Follow the button link below to download.
Step 4: Now you have to fill all the required details in the application form and attach all the necessary documents along with the form.
Step 5: Give the correct name of the applicant, the type of address proof submitted, the details of all the members of the family of the applicant along with their Voter ID card numbers, etc. to the officials at the RCMS.
Step 6: Submit this completed application form in the nearest Ration Card office under the concerned Block/ULB in your area, and you have to make the payment of the prescribed fee.
Step 7: After the verification of all details, they will issue an application receipt that can be used to verify the status of the Ration Card application.
Your Ration Card application status can be tracked using the acknowledgment number you have received after filling the Ration card application form.
Odisha Ration Card Status Check Online
After applying for the ration card, you need to check the status of your Ration card. To do this in Odisha follow the step provided below.
Step 1: Click at the “NFSA Cards & Beneficiaries” section in the header, on the homepage or directly click on this link.
Step 2: Enter the district name, block name, FPS and then click on the “Get Report” button to open the Block Wise Ration Card List.
Step 3: Directly enter the name in the “Find Box” at the top of the list to directly check Ration Card details by Name and to Check RC Status Online / Ration Card Status Enquiry.
Step 4: The applicants can search family details by ration card number, name, father name, spouse name, type of family, number of family members and click at the “Ration Card Number” to open the details of family members in Food Odisha Ration Card List.
Step 5: Here the complete details of members in ration card can be checked including the name, age, relation, and other details.
The applicants can easily check their name, download/print the Ration Card to avail the benefits of subsidized food at nearby Rashan Shops.
Once the ration card status is approved then the ration card will be issued in 15 days from the date of application.
Odisha Ration Card Aadhar Linking Status Check
Linking Aadhar card number with ration card is mandatory in the Odisha state. Ration card holders in Odisha can check Aadhar card linking status through online methods.
To check the Ration Card Aadhaar Linking status, you have to follow the same steps that are mentioned above which you had followed to check the ration card list.
You have to scroll right the report to check the status in the section Aadhar Number. If the status shows the “Populated” that means your Aadhar number is linked, if not then it means it’s under processing.
A new page with all your Ration Card details will be shown to you.
Benefits of Having a Ration Card in Odisha
If you hold a Ration Card in Odisha then you can easily avail these awesome facilities –
- Food Products at Cheap rate like Sugar
- Grains at low cost like Rice and Wheat
- Kerosene at a subsidized rate
- Edible oil at affordable cost
- Low-cost LPG
You can also use your Ration Card as a proof of identification while applying for Domicile Certificate or Voter ID card.
Ration Card Odisha Grievance Management
If you are facing some difficulties with your ration card in Odisha then you can use the steps provided below to file a complaint online.
1. Open the official link of Ration Card Odisha complaint and follow the steps to raise a new complaint
If you follow the above link then you will get the list of district grievance redressal officers number and email which you can use to call and send an email in case of any problems.
Jharkhand Ration Card – Important Links
|Ration Card Odisha
|Ration Card Odisha Status
|Ration Card Odisha Grievance
|Follow it here
|Ration Card Odisha Application Form
Have a look at other State Ration Card Details
- Smart Ration Card Punjab – Apply Online, Check Status, Name List
- MP Ration Card List | एमपी राशन कार्ड लिस्ट 2019 सूची
- Ration Card Haryana – Apply Online, Check Status, Name List
- Ration Card Odisha | Food Security Card – Apply Online, Check Status
- Ration Card Jharkhand | Aahar Jharkhand – Apply Online, Check Status
- Ration Card Uttarakhand – Apply Online, Check Status & Eligibility
- Ration Card Delhi – Apply Online, Check Status & Eligibility
- Bihar Ration Card – Apply Online, Check Status, List & Details
- WB Digital Ration Card – Apply Online, Check Status & Name List
- AP Ration Card online application – Full Process with Pictures
Conclusion – Ration Card Jharkhand Online apply and Status Check
Friends, what do you feel about the information we have provided on these amazing stuff –
- Ration Card Odisha Online Apply
- Ration Card Odisha Eligibility
- Benefits of having a Ration card in Odisha
- Check Ration Card Odisha Status online
- Ration Card Odisha complaint registration and status
If you are applying for a Ration card in Odisha and facing any difficulty then do comment below. We will answer your queries for sure.
Don’t forget to give us a five star below.
Thanks for reading this post
Have a good day!