MP Ration Card List 2019 | एमपी राशन कार्ड लिस्ट 2019 | BPL and AAY Ration Card Madhya Pradesh Apply Online | एमपी राशन कार्ड सूची, MP Ration Card BPL List 2019-20 | MP Ration Card Status Check, and eligibility all these Ration Cards Madhya Pradesh topics have been covered here.
Let’s have a look at them one by one.
Table of Contents
MP Ration Card – एमपी राशन कार्ड
MP Ration Card is a government-provided legal document which can be used multi-purposely. One of the major benefits of having a Ration Card in Madhya Pradesh is you can avail the facility of subsidized rate food commodities, fuels, and grains from the Madhya Pradesh Government.
A ration card can also be used for a reference document while you are applying for a domicile certificate or income certificate in various states of India.
The Department of Food and Civil Supplies issues ration card for the residence in Haryana. In this article, we look at the procedures for obtaining a ration card in Haryana.
Ration card digitization is ongoing in India. We already have shared these states Ration card complete process on our website.
- UP Ration Card List, Status, Online apply
- AP Ration Card List, Status, Online apply
- WB Digital Ration Card List, Status and Online Apply
- Bihar Ration Card Online Apply, Status and List
- Ration Card Delhi Online apply, Status check and Eligibility
- Ration Card Uttarakhand List, Online apply, status, eligibility
- Ration Card Jharkhand Apply Online, Check Status, Eligibility
- Ration card Odisha Apply Online
Reasons for obtaining a Ration Card in MP
Ration card is a privilege given for citizens who have low margin income and are unable to afford the prices for essential commodities like food, oil, etc. Ration card is also used as an identity and address proof for availing government schemes.
These are some important benefits which motivate people to get and apply for Ration Card in Madhya Pradesh.
1. It can be used as proof of residence while selling or buying a land/ property.
2. It is also required to claim a loan from the banks.
3. Ration card helps as an identity proof for the citizens.
4. To avail government services at a subsidized rate for the eligible beneficiaries food frains, edible oils and fuels
5. Ration Card supports as an identification proof for your entire family since it contains details about the number of family members, income levels, number of children, gender, photographs, etc.
MP Ration Card Types
These types of Ration Cards are applicable and available in Madhya Pradesh –
1.APL Ration Card MP – The APL cards are provided to the citizens of Madhya Pradesh who are above the poverty line and have their annual income above Rs, 10,000/-
If you hold an APL Ration Card then you are not authorized for getting subsidized rates on governmentally provided food commodities.
2. BPL Ration Card MP – The BPL cards are provided to the citizens who live below the poverty line and their annual income is less than Rs. 10,000/-
3. Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) Cards MP: It’s a pink-colored Ration Card. This type of ration card is issued to the economically weakest section of the societies. Landless laborers, marginal farmers, artisans, craft men, widows, terminally ill persons, etc. are covered under this scheme. They can easily avail the subsidized rates of food in Jharkhand.
MP Ration Card Eligibility Criteria
To check whether you are eligible or not for the Ration Card in MP then have a look at the eligibility criteria provided below.
- You should be a permanent citizen of Madhya Pradesh
- You must qualify the income criteria for APL & BPL
- The applicant must not be the possession of an MP Ration Card
- Keep you Income certificate ready to show you APL/BPL status
- If you are a newly married couple in MP you can apply for a new ration card. In this instance, Surrender certificate is required from the previous place of residence, issued by the District and Block level Supply officer.
- If you have a new family member i.e birth of a child then you can apply for Ration Card for the newly born member. It is like adding a new name in the old list.
Documents Required for Ration Card Application in Madhya Pradesh
Here is the list of documents to get a new ration card in Haryana or for Ration Card Haryana online apply –
- Address Proof – Aadhar Card, Residential certificate, Water, Electricity or Telephone Bill
- If on rent – Rent Receipt
- In case of transferring from one Town or Gram Panchayat to another – Surrender Certificate
- In case of transferring from one Town or Gram Panchayat to another – Ration Card of the previous residence
- For Govt/Semi Govt Personnel – Certificate of residence address and number of members by Institutional Head
- For people working in Registered Industrial Institutions –Residence certificate and number of members by Institutional Head or Reporting Officer
- For students in Urban Area – Certificate for taking education and residential address by Institutional Head
- 2 passport-sized photograph of Family Head
- Income Certificate and in some cases PAN Card is also required
MP Ration Card List 2019-20 | एमपी राशन कार्ड लिस्ट 2019
To check your name in the MP ration card BPL and AAY List follow the instructions provided below.
Step 1: The applicant has to visit the official Website of the Madhya Pradesh Government.
Step 2: Fill Out all the details, choose ration card type (ALL BPL, Only AAY or only BPL) and enter the captcha shown on the screen.
- Local Body
- Gram Panchayat/Zone
Step 3: Once all done, click on the Go button to proceed ahead.
You will get details including your family member details like this. You can cross-verify your details there.
Benefits of Having a Ration Card in Madhya Pradesh
If you hold a Ration Card in MP then you can easily avail these awesome facilities –
- Food Products at Cheap rate like Sugar
- Grains at low cost like Rice and Wheat
- Kerosene at a subsidized rate
- Edible oil at affordable cost
- Low-cost LPG
You can also use your Ration Card as a proof of identification while applying for Domicile Certificate or Voter ID card.
MP Ration Card 2020 – Important Links
|Ration Card MP||Official Website|
|MP Ration Card List Check||Check List|
|Ration Card Haryana Application Form||Download|
Have a look at other State Ration Card Details
- Smart Ration Card Punjab – Apply Online, Check Status, Name List
- MP Ration Card List | एमपी राशन कार्ड लिस्ट 2019 सूची
- Ration Card Haryana – Apply Online, Check Status, Name List
- Ration Card Odisha | Food Security Card – Apply Online, Check Status
- Ration Card Jharkhand | Aahar Jharkhand – Apply Online, Check Status
- Ration Card Uttarakhand – Apply Online, Check Status & Eligibility
- Ration Card Delhi – Apply Online, Check Status & Eligibility
- Bihar Ration Card – Apply Online, Check Status, List & Details
- WB Digital Ration Card – Apply Online, Check Status & Name List
- AP Ration Card online application – Full Process with Pictures
Conclusion – MP Ration Card List 2019
Friends, what do you feel about the information we have provided on these amazing stuff –
- MP Ration Card List 2019
- MP Ration Card Eligibility
- Benefits of having a Ration card in MP
- Check Ration Card MP Status online
If you are applying for a Ration card in Madhya Pradesh and facing any difficulty then do comment below. We will answer your queries for sure.
Don’t forget to give us a five star below.
Thanks for reading this post
Have a good day!