Ration Card Delhi| Ration Card Delhi Apply Online | Delhi Ration Card List 2019-20 | Delhi Ration Card Status Check, eligibility, and details all these Rasan Cards Delhi topics have been covered here. Let’s have a look at them one by one.
राशन कार्ड दिल्ली | राशन कार्ड दिल्ली ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें | दिल्ली राशन कार्ड सूची 2019-20 | दिल्ली राशन कार्ड की स्थिति, पात्रता|
You know Ration card digitization is ongoing in India. We already have shared these states Ration card complete process on our website.
- UP Ration Card List, Status, Online apply
- AP Ration Card List, Status, Online apply
- WB Digital ration Card List, Status and Online Apply
- Bihar Ration Card Online Apply, Status and List
Ration Card Delhi
Ration Card Delhi is a government provided legal document which can be used for multi-purposely. One of the major benefits of having a Delhi Ration Card is you can avail the facility of subsidized rate food commodities from the Delhi Government.
Types of Delhi Ration Card
There are four types of Delhi Ration Cards as mentioned below:
1. Above Poverty Line (APL): It’s a white color RationCard and given to those families having annual income more than 1 lakh.
This type of ration card is issued to the people living above the poverty line. In other words, you can say a family with normal income. If you hold an APL Delhi ration card then you are not authorized for getting subsidized rates on governmentally provided food commodities
2. Below Poverty Line (BPL): Families having an annual income less than Rs. 24200 comes under this category of Ration card Delhi.
This type of ration card is issued to the people living below the poverty line. In other word, people or families who are poor can get this card. Subsidized rate food commodities are available for BPL Delhi Ration card holders.
3. Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) Cards: This type of ration card is issued to the economically weakest section of the societies. Landless laborers, marginal farmers, artisans, craft men, widows, terminally ill persons, etc. are covered under this scheme. They can easily avail the subsidized rates of food in Delhi.
4. Annapurna Yojana (AY):- Under this scheme, a destitute person with more than 65 years of age having no source of income and not availing the benefit of national Old Age Pension or State Pension Scheme are entitled to 10 Kg of food grains free of cost every month.
Ration Card Delhi eligibility criteria
To check whether you are eligible or not for the Ration Card Delhi, have a look at the eligibility criteria provided below.
- You should be a permanent citizen of Delhi
- You must qualify the income criteria for APL & BPL
- The applicant must not be the possession of a Delhi Ration card
- Keep you Income certificate ready to show you APL/BPL status
- If you are a newly married couple in Delhi you can apply for a new Delhi ration card
- For Annapurna Yojana, you must be greater than 65 years old and must not have any active income source.
Documents Required for Delhi Ration Card Application
Here is the list of documents to get a new ration card in Delhi or for Delhi Ration Card online apply –
1. You may obtain the application form for making a new Consumer (Ration) Card from any Circle Office/ S.D.O. Office or fill it online on the official website.
2. You will require passport-sized photographs of the head of your family attested by a gazetted officer/MLA/MP/Municipal Councillor, the specified proof(s) of residence, and the Surrender/Deletion Certificate of the previous Ration Card if there was any.
For proof of address, you can use Aadhar Card or residential certificate
3. In case you are not able to provide any proof of residence, the Circle FSO/S.I./M.O. conducts spot inquiries by recording the statements of two independent witnesses in your neighbourhood.
4. The standard prescribed time schedule for the preparation of a Ration Card is generally 15 days. However, the procedure and time limit may vary from State to State.
In short, these documents are applicable for Delhi ration card online apply –
- Passport-sized photograph
- Driving License
- Income certificate
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card.
Ration Card Delhi Online Apply 2019-20
If you want to apply online for a New ration Card in Delhi then follow the steps provided below.
Step 1: Visit the official Portal and then Click on Apply Online for Food Security
Step 3: Now click on the Application form for getting food security under the National Food Security Act (NFSA), 2013.
Step 4: You will be moved to the Application form page as shown below. Fill out all the details carefully and click on Submit Button to get a reference number. The reference number can be used to track the Ration Card Delhi Status later.
Ration Card Delhi Offline Application Process
If you are a Delhi Citizen then you can apply through the following steps given below to obtain a new Ration Card in Delhi State.
Step 1: The applicant has to visit the.official website of the Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs, GNCT of Delhi Government.
Step 2: Navigate to “Download Form Menu” and click on it to get required Delhi ration Card application forms. Refer the image given below.
Step 4: Fill up the ration card Delhi application form properly and attach all required documents. We have mentioned the documents required to get a ration card in Delhi in the above part.
Step 5: Go and Submit your application to the nearest Ration Card Delhi office.
Step 5: After verifying the application form and all other documents, the Clerk will issue an acknowledgment receipt.
Step 6: keep your acknowledgement number as a reference.
Note:- After the submission of the Ration Card Delhi application, to get a new Ration card in Delhi, the applicant will be given an acknowledgment number. The ration Card will be issued by the concerned authority within the 15 days of Ration Card Application.
Ration Card Delhi Status Check
To check the status of Ration Card in Delhi you need to follow the steps provided below.
Visit the official website and click on Track Food Security Application form the Citizen’s Corner.
An applicant can track the current status of her/his application submitted for getting food security benefits by providing any of the following information.
- Aadhar number of any family member
- NFS Application ID/Online Citizen ID
- New ration card No(like 077….)
- Old ration card No(like AAY12…)
After entering the details just click on “Search” button to get Ration Card Delhi Status online.
Benefits of Having a Ration Card in Delhi
If you hold a Ration Card in Delhi then you can easily avail these facilities –
- Food Products at Cheap rate
- Grains at low cost
- Kerosene at subsidized rate
- Edible oil at affordable cost
You can also use your Ration Card as a proof of identification while applying for Domicile Certificate or Voter ID card.
Ration Card Delhi Grievances Registration
If you are facing some difficulties in your ration card then you can use the steps provided below to file a grievance.
1.Open the official link of Ration Card Delhi Grievance
2. Click on the “Lodge a grievance” link as suggested in the image given below.
3. Fill all the details including type, Village, grievance Category, Block address, email Id, Panchayat and Describe your Grievance in the given blocks.
4. Attach and upload the required documents
5. Click on Submit Button
After this, a grievance ID will be provided to check the Ration Card Delhi grievance status online.
Ration Card Delhi grievance status check
To check the status of Ration Card Delhi concerns, you need to follow the official link and then enter your grievance ID followed by “Get Status” button. Refer to the image given below.
Here is the simple steps you can follow –
- Open the official link and click on ” View Status of your Grievance “
- Enter your Grievance Id and Mobile Number or Search Ration Card Delhi Grievance status by entering your email id. Refer the image given below.
Delhi E-Ration Card Download
To download your Delhi ration card follow the link of getting E ration card and then fill up these details to print and download your ration card Delhi online.
- Ration Card No
- Name of the Head of Family(HOF)
- Aadhaar No. of HOF/NFS ID
- Year of Birth of HOF
- Mobile No. as given in the NFS Application or Registered later in NFS website
Once entered then click on Continue button to print Delhi E- ration card.
Ration Card Delhi – Important Links
|Ration Card Delhi Official Website||Visit here|
|Ration Card Delhi Online Apply 2019 -20||Apply Now|
|Delhi E-ration card Download||Download Now|
|Ration Card Delhi Status Check||Check Now|
|Ration Card Delh grievance registration||Follow it here|
|Ration Card Delhi Application Form||Download Now|
|Ration Card Delhi grievance status||Click here|
|Form to Modify Details in Ration Card Delhi||Get it Now|
Have a look at other State Ration Card Details
- Ration Card Jharkhand | Aahar Jharkhand – Apply Online, Check Status
- Ration Card Uttarakhand – Apply Online, Check Status & Eligibility
- Ration Card Delhi – Apply Online, Check Status & Eligibility
- Bihar Ration Card – Apply Online, Check Status, List & Details
- WB Digital Ration Card – Apply Online, Check Status & Name List
- AP Ration Card online application – Full Process with Pictures
Conclusion – Ration Card Delhi Online apply and Status Check
Friends, what do you feel about the pieces of information we have provided on these amazing stuff –
- Ration Card Delhi Online Apply
- Ration Card Delhi Eligibility
- Ration Card Delhi Status Check online
- Ration Card Delhi Offline apply
- Ration Card Delhi Grievances registration and status
If you are applying for a Ration card in Delhi and facing any difficulty then do comment below. We will answer your queries for sure.
Don’t forget to give us a five star below.
Thanks for reading this post
Have a good day!
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: