AP ration card online application – People of Andhra Pradesh can apply for their Ration Card online. Even they can check Ration Card Status and Ration Card details online. In this article, we are covering the full application process of the AP Ration Card online procedure.
A Ration Card is a legal document provided by the public supplies department of any state to the household of that state. Everyone who is residing in Andhra Pradesh and holding an AP ration card can avail of the facilities of subsidized grain and other food security plans.
Through this post, we are describing the full procedure for AP ration card online application and to check Ration Card Status and checking name in EPDS AP Ration Card List 2019.
Andhra Pradesh Ration Card 2019 at a glance
The Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies is the department of Andhra Pradesh Government. These departments ensure the availability of supplies, food security under the PDS system in the Andhra Pradesh.
It also issues EPDS AP Ration Cards to the citizens of the Andhra Pradesh. In Andhra Pradesh, these departments have their online portals through which Ration Card application, Ration Card corrections, Andhra Pradesh Ration Card tracking status, and various other activities related to Ration Card is being performed.
Before we move ahead and see how to apply for the Ap ration card online and how to check AP ration card status and download the AP ration card list, here are some important details which you can keep with for future reference.
|Ration Card||AP (Andhra Pradesh) Ration Card|
|Blog category||Ration Card status and AP ration card list 2019 download|
|Ration Card provided by||Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies, Andhra Pradesh|
|AP Ration Card Status Official Portal||Visit Here|
|Grievance Application||Lodge an issue|
|AP Ration Card grievance status||Check Now|
|UP Ration Card Status and 2019 list||Check Here|
Types of Ration Card in Andhra Pradesh
In Andhra Pradesh, there are two types of ration cards that are being distributed. You can also apply for a ration card online for these Ration card types.
- White Ration Card – It is also called BPL Ration Cards. People below the poverty line are applicable for this type of Ration card in AP. If you have a white Ration Card in AP then you will get subsidized rates on governmental supplies.
- Pink Ration Card – It is also called APL Ration cards. People above the poverty line are eligible for this type of card. If you hold a pink ration card then you are not eligible for subsidized rates on governmental supplies.
How to check AP Ration Card application status?
Have you applied for the AP ration card online and waiting for the Ration card delivery. Well, It will take up to 2-3 weeks of time. Once you apply for the Ration card, using AP Ration Card Application form then the full procedure is a little time-consuming.
But, you can always check the status of your ration card application online following the below steps and AP government online portal links.
Steps to check Ration Card application status
- Open the AP Ration Card official Portal – Click to open
- Go to the “Application Search” Section
- Fill up the application number or Ration card number in the given box
- Click submit to track application
- Ration card status will be shown to you on the screen
Other than Ration Card Application Search, you can also search and print your Ration Card following the given links on Portal. Follow the image given above for your reference.
AP Ration Card List 2019 – Check Here
If you have applied for the ration card or if you want to check UP Ration card eligibility then go through the below steps.
- Open the official website – Click to open
- Visit the “Search Ration Card” Section (refer the image given below)
- Enter your ration card number
- Full details of your AP Ration card will be displayed there
How to file AP Ration Card grievances?
As a ration cardholder, you might have a lot of issues related to your ration card or PDS. A grievances redressal option is also provided on the official website portal of Andhra Pradesh to overcome your problems and to give you the best solutions possible.
Step to lodge an AP Ration card grievance
- Open the official Website
- Navigate to “Apply for” Section
- “Deepam” and “Grievance” two option will be displayed, choose “Grievance” or directly follow this link – “AP Ration Card Grievance Form”
- Enter your Ration card number and UID (Aadhar Card) number, Make sure to enter these details correctly
- Click on Submit button
- Follow the following procedures like entering the problems are you facing and other important details.
- A grievance id will be generated and which can be used to check the grievance status later on.
How to check the status of a Ration card grievance?
Checking the status of the Ration Card grievance is a bit easy process. Follow the steps provided below to perform the same.
- Open the Ration Card grievance status link
- Enter your grievance ID
- Look at the status provided
Isn’t it an easy process. yes, it is. Thanks to the Andhra Pradesh government for this.
AP Ration Card Online Apply – Complete process
We are providing online and offline process to apply for a Ration Card in Andhra Pradesh. Previously it was only offline. You have to visit the nearest Ration shop or concerned department with all the documents to file an application for a ration card in AP.
But, now it’s online and simple. We will see both processes here one by one.
Steps for AP Ration Card online application process
- Open official web portal of the AP Civil Supplies department i.e. or Visit the Meeseva Portal directly
- Create a new account in Meeseva portal. A login id and password will be generated for you. make sure to write or remember that ID and password.
- Now login to the portal using your newly generated credentials
- Fill the application form by providing all the necessary details. Ensure that all the details filled are correct to avoid any mistakes in the ration card.
- Upload the required documents (It will be Aadhar card, income proof, Pan card or other necessary documents)
- Pay the process amount, if required
- Review and cross-check the information filled before final submission
- Note down your transaction number for future reference. It will help you to track the AP Ration Card status online.
That’s it. You rocked. Your new AP Ration card application is submitted. It will take around 2-3 weeks to deliver and dispatch Ration card at your doorstep
AP Ration Card offline application process
If you want to go for the offline process of the Ration card then you need to follow the below steps for that. Before following the process you need to get a Ration Card Form. You can find the form online or on our website also.
Follow the below steps to apply for Ration Card offline –
- Download the UP Ration card Application Form
- Fill up the form correctly
- Attach all the necessary details like UIDAI, PAN, Income certificate
- Visit the nearest Ration shopkeeper or concerned department
- Pay the required amount and provide your application to them
- Make sure to take a receipt to track your Ration card status online
Meeseva AP Ration Card Services
Meeseva and the online port of Andhra government by which people of Andhra can avail a lot of facilities. So, if you are an Andhra citizen, you should know all the services offered by Meeseva Portal, if you are not from Andhra then take a look at your own state government website. See what they are providing to you.
- Ration card name correction
- DOB correction in Ration card
- Ration card address change
- Ration card type change i.e white to pink
- Duplicate Ration Card issuing
- Ration card surrender
- Members addition in Ration card
- Deletion of a member from ration card or migration
- Change in FPS (Fair Price Shop)
AP Ration Card Important Links
- RATION CARD (NFSA/STATE)
- RATION CARD
- RATION CARD (ASSEMBLY CONSTITUENCY WISE)
- AREA WISE RC COUNT
- DISTRICT WISE RTGS DATA
- SINGLE MEMBER AAY CARDS (*NEW*)
- AAY CARD ABOVE 7 MEMBERS (*NEW*)
- DISTRICT WISE RTGS DATA NEW CARDS(*NEW*)
- DISTRICT WISE RTGS DATA INCLUSIONS(*NEW*)
AP Ration Card Commodities and their rates
The table given below shows the names of all the commodities distributed to AP citizens on the basis of their ration cards. It also includes the amount and rates of the community distributed as per the policy of the Andhra Pradesh state government.
|Commodity||Commodity distributed/Month/PDS + Price per KG|
|Rice to AAY||35 kg per card, Rs.1.00/-|
|Rice to Annapurna card||10 kg per cards, Free of cost|
|Rice to priority/ white cards||5 kg per unit in ration card|
|Wheat Atta||1 kg per BPL card, Rs.16.50/-|
|Sugar||1 kg per AAY card, Rs.13.50/-|
|Sugar||½ kg per ANP & WAP/PHH card, 10.00/- (1/2 kg)|
|Red gram dal||2 kg per BPL card, Rs.40.00/-|
|D.F salt||1 kg, 12.00/-|
|Ragi (Millet) (ATP and CTR districts)||Up to 3 kgs per card (in lieu of rice), Rs.1.00/-|
|Jowar||Up to 2 kgs per card (in lieu of rice), Rs.1.00/-|
Andhra Pradesh ration card statistics
|Total Ration shops||29753|
|Total Ration cards||14732990|
Conclusion – AP Ration Card online application, list 2019 and status
We have tried our best to give you all the information about AP Ration Card including AP ration card list 2019, AP Ration Card Online Application Process, Offline process, commodity cost and distribution list, Official links to perform these activities.
Don’t you think we deserve a 5-star rating and a good comment from your side?Okey Ravi Opinion
Thanks for reading this post. If you have any other query about the AP Ration card online application process or If you need any other information do let us know via comments.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 4.9 / 5. Vote count: 10