AP Ration Card Status and Download EPDS AP Ration Card List 2019 – AP Rashan card List, AP रासन कार्ड सूचि all these are the terms people of Andhra Pradesh are searching online to get their Ration Card Status and Ration Card details online. That’s why we have provided the full list of AP Ration Card 2019 holder here.
Ration Card is a legal document provided by public supplies department of any state to the household of that state. Everyone who is residing in Andhra Pradesh and holding an AP ration card can avail the facilities of subsidised grain and other food security plans.
Through this post, we are describing the full procedure to check Ration Card Status and checking name in EPDS AP Ration Card List 2019.
Table of Contents
Andhra Pradesh Ration Card 2019 at a glance
The Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies is the department of Andhra Pradesh Government. These departments ensure availability of supplies, food security under the PDS system in the Andhra Pradesh.
It also issues EPDS AP Ration Cards to the citizens of the Andhra Pradesh. In Andhra Pradesh, these departments have their online portals through which Ration Card application, Ration Card corrections, Andhra Pradesh Ration Card tracking status, and various other activities related to Ration Card is being performed.
Before we move ahead and see how to check AP ration card status and download AP ration card list, here are some important details which you can keep with for future reference.
Important details related to AP Ration Card
|AP (Andhra Pradesh) Ration Card
|Ration Card status and AP ration card list 2019 download
|Ration Card provided by
|Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies, Andhra Pradesh
|AP Ration Card Status Official Portal
|Lodge an issue
|AP Ration Card grievance status
|UP Ration Card Status and 2019 list
How to check AP Ration Card application status?
Have you applied for the AP ration card and waiting for the delivery. Well, It will take up to 2-3 weeks of time. Once you apply for the Ration card, using Ration Card Application form then the full procedure is little time consuming.
But, you can always check the status of your ration card application online following the below steps and AP government online portal links.
Steps to check Ration Card application status
- Open the AP Ration Card official Portal – Click to open
- Go to the “Application Search” Section
- Fill up the application number or Ration card number in the given box
- Click submit to track application
- Ration card status will be shown to you on the screen
Other than Ration Card Application Search, you can also search and print your Ration Card following the given links on Portal. Follow the image given above for your reference.
AP Ration Card List 2019 – Check Here
If you have applied for the ration card or if you want to check UP Ration card eligibility then go through the below steps.
- Open the official website – Click to open
- Visit the “Search Ration Card” Section (refer the image given below)
- Enter your ration card number
- Full details of your AP Ration card will be displayed there
How to file AP Ration Card grievances?
As a ration card holder, you might have a lot of issues related to your ration card or PDS. A grievances redressal option is also provided on the official website portal of Andhra Pradesh to overcome your problems and to give you the best solutions possible.
Step to lodge an AP Ration card grievance
- Open the official Website
- Navigate to “Apply for” Section
- “Deepam” and “Grievance” two option will be displayed, choose “Grievance” or directly follow this link – “AP Ration Card Grievance Form”
- Enter your Ration card number and UID (Aadhar Card) number, Make sure to enter these details correctly
- Click on Submit button
- Follow the following procedures like entering the problems are you facing and other important details.
- A grievance id will be generated and which can be used to check the grievance status later on.
How to check the status of a Ration card grievance?
Checking the status of Ration Card grievance is bit easy process. Follow the steps provided below to perform the same.
- Open the Ration Card grievance status link
- Enter your grievance ID
- Look at the status provided
Isn’t it a easy process. yes, it is. Thanks to the Andhra Pradesh government for this.
How to apply for AP Ration Card online?
We are providing online and offline process to apply for a Ration Card in Andhra Pradesh. Previously it was only offline. You have to visit nearest Ration shop or concerned department with all documents to file an application for ration card.
But, now it’s online and simple. We will see both process here one by one.
Ration Card online application process
- Open official web portal of the AP Civil Supplies department i.e. or Visit the Meeseva Portal directly
- Create a new account in Meeseva portal. A login id and password will be generated for you. make sure to write or remember that ID and password.
- Now login to the portal using your newly generated credentials
- Fill the application form by providing all the necessary details. Ensure that all the details filled are correct to avoid any mistakes in the ration card.
- Upload the required documents (It will be Aadhar card, income proof, Pan card or other necessary documents)
- Pay the process amount, if required
- Review and cross-check the information filled before final submission.
That’s it. You rock. Your new Ration card application is submitted. It will take around 2-3 weeks to deliver and dispatch Ration card at your doorstep
Ration Card offline application process
If you want to go for the offline process of Ration card then you need to follow the below steps for that. Before following the process you need to get a Ration Card Form. You can find the form online or on our website also.
Follow the below steps to apply for Ration Card offline –
- Download the UP Ration card Application Form
- Fillup the form correctly
- Attach all the necessary details like UIDAI, PAN, Income certificate
- Visit the nearest Ration shopkeeper or concerned department
- Pay the required amount and provide your application to them
- Make sure to take a receipt to track your Ration card status online
Meeseva AP Ration Card Services
Meeseva and online port of Andhra government by which people of Andhra can avail a lot of facilities. So, if you are an Andhra citizen, you should know all the services offered by Meeseva Portal, if you are not from Andhra then take a look at your own state government website. See what they are providing to you.
List of services available on Meeseva portal related to Ration card
- Ration card name correction
- DOB correction in Ration card
- Ration card address change
- Ration card type change i.e white to pink
- Duplicate Ration Card issuing
- Ration card surrender
- Members addition in Ration card
- Deletion of a member from ration card or migration
- Change in FPS (Fair Price Shop)
AP Ration Card Important Links
- RATION CARD (NFSA/STATE)
- RATION CARD
- RATION CARD (ASSEMBLY CONSTITUENCY WISE)
- AREA WISE RC COUNT
- DISTRICT WISE RTGS DATA
- SINGLE MEMBER AAY CARDS (*NEW*)
- AAY CARD ABOVE 7 MEMBERS (*NEW*)
- DISTRICT WISE RTGS DATA NEW CARDS(*NEW*)
- DISTRICT WISE RTGS DATA INCLUSIONS(*NEW*)
AP Ration Card Commodities and their rates
The table given below shows the names of all the commodities distributed to AP citizens on the basis of their ration cards. It also includes the amount and rates of the community distributed as per the policy of Andhra Pradesh state government.
|Commodity distributed/Month/PDS, Price for end consumers (per kg.
|Rice to AAY
|35 kg per card, Rs.1.00/-
|Rice to Annapurna card
|10 kg per cards, Free of cost
|Rice to priority/ white cards
|5 kg per unit in ration card
|1 kg per BPL card, Rs.16.50/-
|1 kg per AAY card, Rs.13.50/-
|½ kg per ANP & WAP/PHH card, 10.00/- (1/2 kg)
|2 kg per BPL card, Rs.40.00/-
|1 kg, 12.00/-
|Ragi (Millet) (ATP and CTR districts)
|Upto 3 kgs per card (in lieu of rice), Rs.1.00/-
|Up to 2 kgs per card (in lieu of rice), Rs.1.00/-
Andhra Pradesh ration card statistics
|Total Ration shops
|Total Ration cards
AP Ration Card list 2019 and status – Conclusion
We have tried our best to give you all the information about AP Ration Card including AP ration card list 2019, Ration Card Online Process, Offline process, commodity cost and distribution list, Official links to perform these activities.
Don’t you think we deserve a 5-star rating and a good comment from your side?Okey Ravi Opinion
Thanks for reading this post. If you need any other information do let us know via comments.