Possession letter Format for a property with pdf and docs. This Possession letter Format can be downloaded and customized according to the requirements based upon the nature of the property and the other terms and conditions.
What is a Possession Letter?
The possession letter is issued by the developer in favor of the buyer stating the date of possession of the property. For securing a home loan the original copy of this document needs to be produced.
A possession letter alone would not suffice for legal possession of a property unless OC has been obtained.
Suggested Format for Possession Letter For A Property
I, ————————, do hereby declare:
1) That I am the owner and in possession of property bearing number —————————with the freehold rights of the land thereto and competent to handover the possession of the property. I have already executed the title documents of the said property in favor of the person now taking possession from me pursuant to the same.
2) That I have sold and transferred the property thereto to Sh.——————
That I have delivered the actual physical vacant possession of the property thereto to the above-named purchaser on the spot and I have received the entire full and final consideration amount from the above-named purchaser.
POSSESSION HANDED OVER BY
POSSESSION TAKEN OVER
Download possession letter format here
Download Other Legal Formats Here –
- Why You Need A Personal Injury Attorney & How To Choose In Paoli?
- When Do You Need An Estate Planning Attorney In Norman?
- Common Reasons People Hire Attorneys
- Dealing with Insurance and Lawyers — Insurance Claims Guide
- Personal Injury Attorney: When to Hire One?
If you have any query or suggestion about possession letter for a property feel free to get back to us.
Join our Legal Help Club Community, If you are a lawyer or legal persona. Email us at [email protected] mentioning your name, position, and location of work. We will get back to you soon.