This RTI Application Format India pdf is available for free download. It is drafted by our legal and law experts. This RTI application Form is specially drafted for India. For services of RTI application Format drafting and vetting of legal documents, we are providing full support through our well connected legal club.
RTI Application format India – Important tips to follow
- The RTI application duly filled can be handed over to the concerned authority by hand or by post, in case of post, a postal order of Rs 10 /- may be enclosed with all the details duly filled.
- In case no reply is received within 30 days of the filing of the RTI application, an appeal should be filed.
- The list of the PIO is available with all the offices which can also be demanded from the PIO.
- Please take a receipt of the application and insist for the ID number of the said application.
- There is no requirement of any visit to the office of the competent authority in connection with the progress in the application; however, the officials concerned can contact the applicant for any clarifications in this regard.
- The details of the information sought should be given in very clear terms so that the said information is identified and given to the application in accordance with the RTI Act.
RTI application Format India Sample
FORM OF APPLICATION SEEKING INFORMATION
See rule 3(1)
I.D. No _________
(For official use)
The Public Information Officer,
Right to Information Act
1. Name of the applicant:——————————————-
2. Full Address: ————————————————————————————— ——————————————-
3. Particulars of information required (in brief):——————————————————————————————————-————————————————————————————-
(a) Concerned department: ——————————————-
(i) Particulars of information required: ——————————————-
(ii) The period for which information asked for ——————————————-
(iii) Other details:——————————————-
4. I state that the information sought does not fall within the restrictions contained in section 6 of the Act and to the best of my knowledge, it pertains to your office.
5. A fee of Rs ______ has been deposited in the office of the Competent Authority vide No ___________ dated ___/___/______
Signature of applicant
E-mail address, if any:————-
Dated:——/——/———- Tel. No.(Office)______________
Residence Contact +91-________________
RTI application fromat India Pdf Download
Download Other Legal Formats in Pdf and docs
- Masters In Criminal Justice
- What is an Estate Planning Attorney and Where to Find one in Phoenix?
- What to Do with a Family Business in a Divorce?
- What is a Spousal Support Attorney?
- Century Law Group Protects Nurses’ Licenses
If you have any query or suggestions feel free to get back to us. You can also