This Consumer Notice Format, notice for consumer case or Consumer Court Notice Format India is given in PDF and Docs file for free download. You can modify this Consumer court notice format according to your choice. This is a consumer notice for deficiency in goods and services.
See Also – Consumer Court Complaint Format
If you are a legal person then get connected with us by sending an email at email@example.com with your position and location. We will send you direct leads from our website and we will also give you a place to write and posts Legal blogs on our website.
Consumer Notice – Primary action before filing a case
Before you file a consumer case, as per the law, you are required to send a notice to the party. You should ask him to rectify the deficiency within a reasonable period of time. The prior consumer notice is mandatory and you need to maintain evidence of sending the notice. The evidence might be a register post acknowledgement or courier delivery receipt.
The format of the consumer notice is given below for anyone who needs it You can modify it according to your requirement. This may help you to get a bouquet of flower instead of going in a court for any settlement.
Suggested Consumer Notice Format
( Give here the name and address of the seller, service provider)
Sub: Notice against defective goods/deficiency of services by you.
The undersigned is a consumer as defined under Consumer Protection Act-1986 as we have purchased the (goods/services) from you vide your receipt dated ————–by paying an amount of Rs—————–
The said product/service is not up to the mark due to the following defect:
(Mention the complete defect)
Sample Defect Mention – We have bought a set of Television (Give Mode, Company and Price) and AC (Give the brand, price and model details) from your shop located at ___________ (Shop Address) on____/___/___ (give date) and found the item is broken and used. We have urged for a replacement and which turned in to deniable action. So, It’s a request to fix my products (either replacement or repair) as soon as possible.
The above said act on your part has caused us great loss and damage besides mental tension, trauma and inconvenience and loss of value of money. You are hereby asked to replace/refund the said goods/services immediately within one week of receipt of this notice failing which the undersigned shall be free to launch legal proceedings against your act of unfair trade practice and deficiency of services and shall seek the refund the amount already paid to you with interest and damages for which you shall be liable.
Important tips for sending a Consumer notice
1) Consumer notice should be sent through registered post only either Registered AD or Speed Post and the proof of dispatch, a receipt should be retained for future references and proof.
2) The name and address of the service provider as mentioned on the receipt should be clearly mentioned.
3) The name and address of the consumer should also be mentioned specifically on consumer notice.
4) If the service provider has a website, portal and complaint section, please register the same content on the said portal as well.
5) Consumer notice can be issued against defective goods, non-providing of services as well.
Download Consumer Notice Format PDF and Docs
Have a look at the other Legal formats
- Divorce Settlement Agreement Template PDF Download
- Smart Ration Card Punjab – Apply Online, Check Status, Name List
- MP Ration Card List | एमपी राशन कार्ड लिस्ट 2019 सूची
- Abortion Laws in India 2019 – Every Girl Should Know
- Ration Card Haryana – Apply Online, Check Status, Name List
If you have any query or concerns about filing or sending a consumer notice, feel free to get back to us.