This Bail Format under section 437 (bail application format for non bailable offences) of the code of criminal procedure is available for free download in PDF. We have also provided bail format under section 439, bail application format under section 438 and anticipatory bail application.
This bail format is specially drafted for India. For services of bail format drafting and vetting of legal documents, we are providing full support through our well connected legal club.
If you are a lawyer or law qualified person drop a mail at email@example.com to be a part of our group.
Bail Formats under different sections with PDF and Docs
- Bail Application Format Under Section 439 | Download PDF
- Bail Format under section 438 | Download PDF and Docs
- Bail Format India Under Section 437 | Download PDF
- Anticipatory Bail Application Format India with pdf & docs
Bail laws in India
Bail laws in India are described under Section 437, 438, 439 of Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973. A brief description of the aforesaid sections is given hereunder for ready reference:
- Section 437 of Code of Criminal Procedure – It contemplates that any person arrested or detained in a non-bail able offence, the court other than sessions court may grant him bail.
- Section 438 of Code of Criminal Procedure – It contemplates that the session court or the High Court may grant anticipatory bail to a person apprehending arrest.
- Section 439 of Code of Criminal Procedure – It contemplates that the Sessions Court or the High Court can grant bail to a person who has been arrested.
The Bail laws of India are very complicated as the bail to any accused person is at the discretion of the court which considers the facts of the case, the conduct of the accused, the background of the accused, the law and several other factors.
The role of a lawyer in getting bail from the court becomes very important as the accused can be confined to judicial custody if the case is not properly presented and contested before the court by a competent lawyer.
Bail Format India under section 437 of code of criminal procedure
BEFORE THE COURT OF METROPOLITAN MAGISTRATE, AT (give the name of the police station or the area Magistrate where the bail application is being filed)
IN THE MATTER OF
(Mention the name of the applicant)
FIR Number: (Mention the FIR number)
Under Section: (Mention the sections under which the FIR has been filed)
Police Station: (Mention the name of the Police Station)
Accused under custody since: (Give the date on which accused has been arrested)
APPLICATION UNDER SECTION 437 CRPC FOR GRANT OF BAIL ON BEHALF OF THE ACCUSED (name of the applicant of the bail along with his father’s name, address and other details)
MOST RESPECTFULLY SUBMITTED AS UNDER:
1. That the present FIR has been registered on false and bogus facts. The facts stated in the FIR are fabricated, concocted and without any basis.
2. That the police has falsely implicated the applicant and arrested him in the present case, the applicant is a respectable citizen of the society and is not involved in any criminal case.
3. That the facts stated in the complainant against the applicant are civil disputes and does not constitute any criminal offense at all.
4. That the applicant is not required in any kind of investigation nor any kind of custodial interrogation is required, nor any recovery is to be made at the instance of the applicant.
5. That the applicant is having very good antecedents, he belongs to a good family and there is no criminal case pending against them.
6. That the applicant is a permanent resident and there are no chances of his absconding from the course of justice.
7. That the applicant undertakes to present himself before the police/court as and when directed.
8. That the applicant undertakes that he will not, directly or indirectly make any inducement, threat or promise to any person acquainted with the facts of the case so as to dissuade him from disclosing such facts to the Court or to any police officer.
9. That the applicant further undertakes not to tamper with the evidence or the witnesses in any manner.
10. That the applicant shall not leave India without the previous permission of the Court.
11. That the applicant is ready and willing to accept any other conditions as may be imposed by the court or the police in connection with the case.
It is therefore prayed that the court may order for the release of the applicant on bail in the interest of justice.
Any other order which the court may deem fit and proper in the facts and circumstances of the case may be also passed in favor of the applicant.
Important tips for filing Indian bail format UNDER SECTION 437 of the code of the CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
- The bail format India under Section 437 of the Code of Criminal Procedure is filed before the court of the concerned Magistrate first who is also called the Illaka Magistrate.
- The bail format India under Section 437 of the Code of Criminal Procedure is filed after the arrest of the accused by the police.
- The bail format India under Section 437 of Code of Criminal Procedure can be filed by any close relative or
Parokaron behalf of the accused if the bail application is being moved when the accused is not before the court.
- The bail format India is also to be signed by the counsel who is filing the Indian bail format either through his memo of appearance or power of attorney.
- No court fee is to be paid on the Indian bail format when the accused is in custody.
- The details of the FIR, name of the accused, fathers name of the accused should be properly mentioned in the bail format India so that the jail authorities are able to identify him properly after the release order from the court.
Download Bail format India under section 437 here –
Download other Legal Formats
- How to change the driving license address online & offline?
- Name Change Affidavit Format with PDF and Docs
- Indemnity Bond Format with PDF
- Partnership Deed Format, Registration, PDF and DOCS
- Consumer Notice Format with PDF for Goods & Services
If you have any query or concern about Bail Format under section 437 (bail application format for non bailable offences) then feel free to comment below.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: