This Bail application format under section 439 of the code of criminal procedure is available for download in PDF and Docs. We have also provided bail format under section 437 (Non-bailable offense), bail application format under section 438 and anticipatory bail application.
It is drafted by our legal and law experts. This bail application format is specially drafted for India. For services of bail format drafting and vetting of legal documents, we are providing full support through our well connected legal club.
If you are a lawyer or law qualified person drop a mail at [email protected] to be a part of our group and to get website leads.
Different Bail Formats with PDF and Docs
- Bail Application Format Under Section 439 | Download PDF
- Bail Format under section 438 | Download PDF and Docs
- Bail Format India Under Section 437 | Download PDF
- Anticipatory Bail Application Format India with pdf & docs
Bail Application Format Under Section 439
BEFORE THE DISTRICT AND SESSIONS JUDGE COURT AT (give the name of the District Court where the bail application format India is being filed)
IN THE MATTER OF
(Mention the name of the accused)
FIR Number: (Mention the FIR number)
Under Section: (Mention the sections under which the FIR has been filed)
Police Station: (Mention the name of the Police Station)
Accused under custody since (Give the date from when the accused is in custody)
APPLICATION U/S 439 CRPC FOR GRANT OF BAIL ON BEHALF OF THE ACCUSED (name of the applicant of the bail)
MOST RESPECTFULLY SUBMITTED AS UNDER:
1. That the present FIR has been registered on false and bogus facts. The facts stated in the FIR are fabricated, concocted and without any basis.
2. That the police has falsely implicated the applicant in the present case and arrested him although the applicant is a respectable citizen of the society and is not
3. That the facts stated in the complainant against the applicant are civil disputes and does not constitute any criminal offense at all.
4. That the applicant is not required in any kind of investigation nor any kind of custodial interrogation is required.
5. That the applicant is having very good antecedents, he belongs to a
6. That the applicant is a permanent resident and there are no chances of his absconding from the course of justice.
7. That the applicant undertakes to present himself before the police/court as and when directed.
8. That the applicant undertakes that he will not, directly or indirectly make any inducement, threat or promise to any person acquainted with the facts of the case so as to dissuade him from disclosing such facts to the Court or to any police officer.
9. That the applicant further undertakes not to tamper with the evidence or the witnesses in any manner.
10. That the applicant shall not leave India without the previous permission of the Court.
11. That the applicant is ready and willing to accept any other conditions as may be imposed by the Court or the police in connection with the case.
12. That the Court below has failed to consider all the facts and circumstances of the case and has wrongly dismissed the bail application.
It is therefore prayed that the court may direct the release the applicant on bail in the interest of justice.
Any other order which the court may deem fit and proper in the facts and circumstances of the case may be also passed in favor of the applicant.
Most important tips for filing Bail application format under section 439
1.The bail format India under Section 439 of the Code of Criminal Procedure can be signed by any close relative or
2. An affidavit in support of the bail format India is also to be filed along with the main application.
3. A readable copy of the FIR is also to be filed along with the bail format India.
4. All relevant documents are also to be filed along with the bail format India on the basis of which the applicant is seeking bail from the court.
5. The bail format India is also to be signed by the Counsel who is filing the bail format India either through his memo of appearance or power of attorney.
6. The details of the FIR, name of the accused, fathers name of the accused should be properly mentioned in the bail format India so that the said contents are properly mentioned in the release order and the Jail authorities are able to identify the accused properly.
Bail application format under section 439 PDF & docs download
- Bail application format under section 439 pdf download
- Bail application format under section 439 word file download
Download other legal formats here in PDF
- Important Advice from DUI Attorneys in California
- Port Orange Accident Law Firms: What to Know About Injury Attorneys?
- Engaging the services of an Experienced Tax Lawyer in Atlanta
- Divorce Settlement Agreement Template PDF Download
- Deed of Trust Legal Format with PDF
If you have any query or suggestion about Bail formats or bail applications then feel free to comment below.
If you want to create a website contact us on our email.
Join our Legal Help Club Community, If you are a lawyer or legal persona. Email us at [email protected] mentioning your name, position, and location of work. We will get back to you soon.